Updated March 16, 2020:
Hello Sponsors, Golfers, and Volunteers,
We have made the difficult decision to postpone the annual Perillo-Stafford Golf Tournament scheduled for Saturday, March 28 due to the Coronavirus. We thought of many ways to alter the event to make it as safe as possible. However, in the end we concluded that postponing the event was the most appropriate way to ensure everyone remains safe and healthy. We are looking at new dates either in September or October and once this has been worked out with the golf course we will be in touch. If you have already paid for the event you are set when we confirm a date unless you would like a refund.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this very difficult time.
Randy Stafford & Joe Perillo